WELCOME TO MITI
MITI, established on May 31st, 2009, is a vocational and technical training institute for the youth (both boys and girls) offering a wide variety of technical, IT, multimedia and home economic course/disciplines. MITI has been setup under the auspices of WMO – World Memon Organization which is an international NGO having 7 Chapters throughout the world.
MITI opened its doors for students from June 2009 with 7 Trades for men. And today, courses are exclusively offered in 31 Trades for men and 25 for women. Our courses duration is 4 months, 6 months, 1 year and short courses of 2 weeks to 2 months and 1 day proficient classes are also offered. MITI is affiliated with the City & Guilds of the UK and Trade and Testing Board (TTB), Sindh.
Taking into consideration the aspirations of the community, existing workshops and labs were expanded in 2012 to cater for increasing student strength and classes were extended into three shifts Morning, Afternoon and Evening so that more people could gain the benefit of skillful trainings. And currently we are graduating 1500-1800 males and 3000-3500 females in each batch which is increasing day by day. The passed out graduates are awarded with the certificates of achievement.
Initially, our focus areas were Landhi Korangi, Shah-Faisal Colony and Malir. This has now expanded to the many more towns and currently we are serving to the youth from all over Karachi with no discrimination of caste and creed.
As MITI remains focused on charitable work so its fee-structure is highly subsidized and most affordable i.e. starting from Rs. 300 only. Besides such economical fee, MITI is also offering scholarships for the needy and deserving students so that no person remains unskilled and deprived.
In future, MITI plans to open more courses for which there is a growing demand in the market and industry and prides in becoming a premier institute not only in Karachi but in the country as the management and staff are committed to its continued growth and rapid advancement. We are blessed to be among the pioneers in technical and vocational trainings. More than 40,000 graduates of MITI are in society who have secured employments and are self-employed entrepreneurs too. We are highly grateful to Allah SWT for guiding us in the right direction and giving success in our venture.
MITI OFFERS SCHOLARSHIPS TO THE DESERVING STUDENTS
MITI, in collaboration with many national and international NGOs, offers scholarships for the deserving students so that more people avail the opportunity of learning for a better life. Besides scholarships, extra-curricular activities, field visits and counseling sessions are also available for the students. Come and Join MITI for a meaningful life.
MITI OFFERS JOB PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE
Come and Join MITI for a successful career
MITI is in touch with various national and local Industries and companies. And after the completion of course, job placement assistance is also provided to the students.
MITI OFFERS NEW COURSES
- Web Engineering
- HD Media Production
- Advance Web Development
- Professional Chef Course
- Professional Photography
- 3D Studio Max
- The admission of all courses for the Female section will be start by 1st December - 2016 and classes commence by 2nd January - 2017.
- The admission of all courses for the Male section Admission will be start by 15th December - 2016 and classes commence by 1st February - 2017.
- It is being informed to all MITI photography students that MITI is helding an open house international sort of exhibition at MITI. Therefore you are requested to submit your the best ever taken creative pictures stuff latest by 24-October-2016. Either submit by physical to our representative (Mr. Aamir IT admin dept) or email us on the following email add email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The 'NAVTTC Tool Kit Ceremony' held on 11th May 2015.
- President of WMO Visited MITI on 18th April 2015.